Avocado….is it a fruit…is it a vegetable?
Well, technically its a berry with a nutritional value of a vegetable. it brings in the best of both worlds, its sweet as well as savory.
The most popular Avocado dish has to be the sensationally delicious Guacamole.
Guacamole is creamy, spicy, tart, unbelievably fresh but above all its absolutely healthy because it contains plant-based fat which is good for the heart.
All the more reason to overeat them sometimes with no regrets given.
I had half pineapple left after using other half in Pineapple Fried Rice. So I decided to add some pineapples to my Guac to make it more fruity!! And here we go, we just created an astonishing dish!!! Don’t you think? And I made it sweet and spicy by adding more Jalapenos to it!!
It’s as simple as you think..Fold in Roma tomatoes, fresh pineapple, onion, cilantro and jalapeño. Just make them and eat.. Wanna eat healthy? Eat them with veggies. Want to add some crunch to it? Then pair with chips. Also try as dip for Quesadilla
I am sure you will let me know as soon as you try them!!
- Fork /Spoon
For Pineapple Guac
- 2 Avocados - Ripe halved, Pitted
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Roma Tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 Red Onion/Yellow Onion finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp Cilantro finely chopped
- 1-2 Jalapeno seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powdered
- Mash avocados: In a large bowl, mash avocados using fork or spoon.
- Add ingredients: Fold in tomatoes, lime juice, ripe pineapples, onions, cilantro, and jalapeños well until pineapple gets incorporated well with Avocado.
- Season the mix: Season with salt and pepper. Add more lime juice if required.
- Use ripe avocados. They're easy to mash and taste the best
- Pineapple blends well when its soft and fully ripe
Find Sublime flavors on Instagram with #sublimeflavors.
Or click the button below to connect.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?