This year, I am unabashedly excited for holiday season and the culinarian in me is ever ready to create a new piece of art every day. Going with the holiday theme, I wanted to make something that brings a smile on my kid’s face as well as some art in his hands. What better than good ol’ Santa himself.
Presenting Strawberry Santa – a unique presentation which is a fun activity for kids, super easy to make and an adorable sight.
This post is as short as making these Santa’s! Let’s dive in
Video on making this cute looking Santa
If you made this do leave a comment and rate the recipe
- piping bag
- Tip number 27 and 6
- 8 Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Butter Cream Store bought or homemade
- 1 Black icing pen or use small chocolate chips
- Cut Strawberries: Cut the top of the strawberry to get a flat surface. Then cut the other tip of the strawberry about 3/4th -1 " size to make the hat
- To make the butter cream: Take 1/4th cup of unsalted butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar , 1 tsp milk and a bit of vanilla essence. Beat them all together until fluffy.
- Pipe: Pipe these into 2 different piping bags with tip numbers 27 and 6
- Assemble: 1. Take the piping bag with #6 and squeeze it circular to make the face. Place the hat on this. 2. Take piping bag #27 and make beard and border for the hat. Note: Watch the video above to get an idea on how to assemble Santa
- Serve: Serve immediately or can be stored in fridge for about 3 days
- I like to use strawberries that are good in shape and which is tall and wide.
- You can use cream cheese instead of butter cream.
- Vegan: Simply replace butter cream with vegan cream
Find Sublime flavors on Instagram with #sublimeflavors.
Or click the button below to connect.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?