Snowman is the most common Christmas theme and kid’s favorite. If you live in a place that gets ample snow, you would have most likely made or at least seen a snowman. For those who don’t, well today is your lucky day because now you don’t have to wait for the snow to make a snowman. Even better, you can make a snowman even in summer. Most exciting part is that you can eat this snowman !!! Totally Edible.
Using very simple and easily available ingredients we can make this edible snowman. All you need is handful of crackers and some cream cheese to make the truffle itself and to secure it we need tooth pic and white chocolate melt, some icing to make the face. You can leave it simple that way or make it a look more beautiful by making its hat using peanut butter cups or what we call as Rolos.
Pick up the ingredients and make them yourself today! I am sure you will want to make these in all the seasons and not wait for the snow.
Video to make the snowman
Lets meet the ingredients and steps
If you made this please leave a comment and rate the recipe.
- Processor or blender
- Tooth pic
- 8 Oz Honey graham crackers Can be substituted with any kind of crackers
- 6 Oz Cream cheese
- 1 Cup White chocolate I have used Hershey brand
- 8 Rolos peanut butter cups
- 8 Chocolate disk
- 1 Black Icing Pen
- 1 Lime Size Orange fondant
- 1 Tbsp Colored small buttons use colored icing pens
- Process: In a food processor crush crackers and cream cheese to form crumbs.
- Make truffle balls: Using palms make 2 different sized truffles (one smaller than the other)
- Rest: Place onto a tray lined with parchment paper and place in the fridge to firm up for about 20 minutes
- Assemble: Once firm insert one large ball then one smaller ball onto a toothpick to form a snowman
- Melt: Melt the white chocolate in microwave
- Cover with chocolate: Dip toothpick truffles in the melted white chocolate until covered.
- Rest: Place it back on the parchment paper until the chocolate has set.
- Draw: Using the icing pens, draw on the snowman's eyes and smile
- Make nose: Take orange fondant and make nose for snowman using fingers and make a small triangle
- Decorate: Either draw the dots using colored pen or add the buttons like I did.
- Remove: Remove the toothpicks carefully by twisting them.
- Add the chocolate disk: Take the chocolate disk apply some melted white chocolate and place it on the top of the snow man and make sure it sticks well
- Add the rolos: peanut butter cups and apply melted chocolate to the bottom of the cups and place it on the chocolate button to make it look like a hat
- Serve: Let it sit for 5 mins before you serve them. Enjoy!
- Use high quality white chocolate as they set the snowman really well. I have used Hershey white chocolate
Find Sublime flavors on Instagram with #sublimeflavors.
Or click the button below to connect.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?