If there is one thing in the culinary world that we are grateful to Italy is, Pasta and the various sauces. Although there are many recipes of pasta that I love and will feature in my future recipes, todays recipe is one of the quickest to whip. It takes about 5-10 minutes and is very rich, creamy and an indulgent treat.
Video of making the sauce with my kiddo!
This recipe calls for very few ingredients but stays in your buds for a long time. One of our family’s to go and favorite dinner recipes.
ingredients that are required to make the sauce are Butter, Whip cream, Garlic, fresh shredded parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper!!! You can make this with any choice of pasta but my favorite is Fettuccini 🙂
Firstly add butter , let it melt then add the whipping cream. Let it simmer. Add minced garlic, seasoning , salt and pepper. Then add in the parmesan cheese. Let it melt. Whisk them together and serve immediately!
The Alfredo Pasta, a versatile sauce that can be modified as per your taste. You can add some fresh herbs like parsley which enhances the taste even more.
Let’s make this mouth watering recipe together and share with me your thoughts. Please subscribe to my youtube channel!
Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta
- 4 Cups Fettuccine Pasta Boiled pasta
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Tsp Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 Cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black pepper
For the Sauce
- Heat the pan: Add butter and let it melt
- Add Cream : Once the butter melts, add the heavy whipping cream
- Simmer: let it simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and spices: Whisk in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper for one minute.
- Add cheese : Whisk in the parmesan cheese until melted.
- Serve: Serve the sauce over boiled pasta and enjoy!
- If you don't have fresh parmesan cheese , you can use the one that is shredded and packed. Taste may vary but it will still be great
- You can substitute Whole milk for heavy cream if you want the pasta little lighter
- You can store the sauce in refrigerator for about a week
Find Sublime flavors on Instagram with #sublimeflavors.
Or click the button below to connect.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?