Feeling creative today? you should definitely try “Arctic Penguin Delight” recipe out. It’s super easy to assemble with very less time and it tastes heavenly! Vegetarian’s won’t feel guilty of eating these penguins 🙂
Today’s recipe features some creative fun time with your family where children and their imagination will be most welcomed. Creating recipes that look like animals can be a great way for youngsters to learn about coordination, geometry, art, animals among many others.
So don the imagination hat and lets start creating…. Arctic penguin 🐧 delight
It’s a total cuteness overloaded dish that can grab everyone’s attention. This dish will be a winner in any parties especially in kids party. Don’t they look like army of penguins? When i made this for the first time , my little one (22 months) jumped over it and grabbed a few of them said it a loud Penguin and started eating them! Totally worth making the dish..
Let’s meet the ingredients and process
- Medium Black Olives – For the wings and head of Penguin
- Carrots – for the feet and beaks
- Mozzarella Balls – for the body
- Toothpicks – to hold everything together
I am sure you all will make this soon. Let me know how it turns out. Rate and leave a comment below.
Arctic Penguin Delight
- 20 Medium Black olives
- 1 Carrot
- 10 Medium Mozzarella balls
- 10 Toothpicks
- Prep the cheese: If you think the cheese is too big for the body, slice them into 2-4 pieces vertically . I used it as is.
- Make feet and beak: Peel the carrot and chop it into thin disks. Cut out a tiny triangle to make feet. Use the cut out triangle as the beak.
- Make the body: Cut olive & place them on left and right side of cheese to make the body and wings of penguin.
- Make the head: Take pitted olive and insert into tooth pick sideways. Insert the carrot to make as a beak.
- Assemble : Stack the body of the penguin onto the carrot and insert the head sideways all the way down to tough the feet and hold it securely.
- Serve: Repeat as many times as you want need and serve. Enjoy!
- Instead of mozzarella cheese you can choose to use sour cream. If you choose to use sour cream then do not cut the olive to make the body of penguin, just slit them and stuff in the cream cheese.
- Make sure the carrot disks are not too thick , it should be approximately 1/4-1/8”
- Make it Vegan bu using the vegan cheese
Find Sublime flavors on Instagram with #sublimeflavors.
Or click the button below to connect.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?